Senior Video Editor Premiere / Davinci Resolve
An experienced senior editor is required for an immediate start to join a high-end broadcast documentary team based in Doha, Qatar.
The video editor will work with the in-house teams to deliver engaging content for a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
The package includes the following:
- a return economy class air ticket from Turkey to Doha, Qatar.
- the provision of a business visa.
- a monthly rate
• Assist with footage ingest, tagging and logging as needed.
• Coordinate with internal teams to create rough and final edits.
• create still and motion graphics elements to help deliver the message.
• Coordinate with vendors for all aspects of content production, editorial and music production.
• Ensure proper brand and copyright compliance throughout all productions.
• Facilitate approval process across deliverables and departments and vendors.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• 5+ years’ experience editing with Premiere.
• 3+ years’ experience with After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Prior experience with pre and post production timelines and workflows.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task on simultaneous projects.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
• Arabic competence will be highly valued.
• Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, and all MS Office Applications.